- Longford Precast manufactures a comprehensive range of ‘Gang Slats’ for both beef & dairy housing.
- All slats are designed for cattle and machinery load bearing and can be manufactured to your required length .
- Slats are designed with a 40mm (1 ½”) spacing and a steep release angle, allowing manure to be easily pushed through, ensuring cattle are kept clean.
- Our ‘Safety Slat’ hatch panels are designed to allow safe and easy access to the tank for agitation and emptying. The come complete with solid or slatted galvanised lids, with hinged safety grids for added security.
- Our ‘Dry Cast’ production systems provides a textured, slip resistant finish, reduced the likelihood of injuries to animals.
- Our range of ‘Single and Double’, sloping cubicle beds are available in various heights and finishes, to meet your project requirements.
- Suitable for new build or existing facilities
- Our units are designed to be suspended over the tank, optimising slurry storage below the beds.
- Rapid installation as units are imported to the site ready for installation of cubicle metalwork – (Metalwork provided on sites, where required)
- Our cubicle beds with integrated end wall provides a cost effective and space efficient solution to closing off cubicle rows.
Prestressed Support Beams
- Longford Precast has supported the completion of complex new build and refurbishment pig housing projects in Ireland and the UK
- We manufacture ‘Prestressed Support Beams’ in standard or custom lengths.
- Our ‘Prestressed Suspended Passage Covers’ are designed for easy installation and can be manufactured in various sizes.